Welcome to the essential tips for traveling to and around Todos Santos. It is a beautiful, wonderful place full of inspirational art and culture.
Enjoy these tips to help you along your way!
- You don’t have to be an expert in Spanish, but being fluent helps, try Duolingo app for a fun way to brush up on the language.
- Respect the environment and culture. It’s important we all keep the beaches and areas clean for the people and the ecosystem.
- If you’re ever stranded without wifi, Los Pinos Park in downtown has free wifi service, offered by the La Paz Government.
- Wear your sunscreen and always bring extra water on hikes or on drives, it can get hot out, especially mid-day during the summer.
- Discover your friendly neighbors and enjoy the multiple festivals like the Todos Santos Movie Festival.
- Make reservations before arriving, and be sure to check out affordable our rental property in Todos Santos.
- The Gringo Gazette is a wonderful source of local information for those visiting.
- This Facebook Group – Todos Santos Newsfeed (TM) is a great resource: https://www.facebook.com/groups/todossantosnewsfeed/